The industry standard for reading peak voltage, or DVA.
Includes 35-009 Amphenol Jumpers, TS-77 Terminal Extenders, and an instruction manual with many Johnson-Evinrude hookups and specs.
No batteries required.
Approximate Dimensions: 5 x 4.25 x 2.5 in.
CD-77 Analog Peak Voltage /DVA Meter
- Direct, accurate readings of charge coil output, pack output, and sensor/trigger output. No guesswork!
- Overload meter protection without fuses
- Compact package with 4-inch-wide sweep taut-band meter
- "Any-angle" rigid handle/stand
- Positive or negative polarity switch with sensor selection
- Meter ranges: 0-5, 0-50, and 0-500